Using CEUs as a Marketing Tool
Continuing Education Unit programs are a proven way to reach out to the referral base for long-term care facilities, home health agencies, hospice organizations, rehabilitation centers and related long-term-care healthcare organizations.
What better way to communicate your brand and your services to a targeted audience than by hosting or sponsoring a CEU program? ICER CEU programs are perfect for providing up-to-date and practical educational seminars for nursing home administrators, social workers, case managers, registered nurses, discharge planners and elder care attorneys.
ICER CEU programs can be held at a long-term care facility, restaurant or hotel. Showcase your facility by hosting. Reach out to your referral base by sponsoring a Pennsylvania State Board approved program.
ICER's services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing relevant and engaging content
- Arranging instructors and venues
- Easy online registration process
- Obtaining licensure credits
- Managing data
- Creating publicity and promoting seminar
- Collaborating with in-house marketing team
- Creating and distributing certificate of attendance
- Creating seminar evaluation
- Providing feedback of the seminar
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-836-2383.